April 12, 2012

you fit me better than my favourite sweater



So I would just like to apologise for not posting sooner for this look. I've been so busy the past few days trying to catch up with everything since I got back from Ireland. I also have exciting news! Not only have I been accepted to Ryerson University in Toronto for Psychology, I just found out today that I have been accepted to Simon Fraser University in Vancouver. Now the decisions start. As well, just to let everyone know, I have edited a few pictures from my trip so far and I'll post them either tomorrow or Saturday when I post my latest look.
Anyways, so this look is composed of all new articles I bought in Belfast and Manchester. I had my first Topman experience in Belfast, and honestly, it did not live up to the hype for me. Plus none of their pants fit me; all too short. But I did manage to find a nice black blazer for my graduation that fits me way better than any I've tried in Canada.
What I really like about this look is how light my shorts and shirt are. It made me feel like it was finally spring to wear this outfit and not be cold. I really like the length of my cardigan with my shorts as well. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice outfit, congrats on the schools!

    ReplyDelete