December 08, 2011

Steve Madden Style: Day 2

Here's what people were wearing at work today! I didn't catch a lot of the morning people that were off before I got the chance to take their pictures, and it's a shame because they were dressed so nicely! Anyways, here's two outfits I particularly liked today:




So my Assistant Manager, Kaitlyn, was wearing a simple black sweater with a pair of pleather leggings, one of my favourite under-wore garments. Another article that I'm currently obsessed with is infinite scarves, which she is wearing in cream, a fantastic contrasting accessory to the otherwise monochromatic theme. As well, her grey heeled combat boots go great with this look, not to mention her gorgeous Michael Kors watch.
Sharnae is wearing a simple charcoal grey cardigan with a great pastel grey-purple top to add subtle contrast. Her cognac heeled boots give her look a unique aspect, colour-wise, and are also great because they elongate the look of her legs. Again, like Brittany and Kaitlyn, she is wearing a Michael Kors watch which adds an element of sophisticated elegance.  

No comments:

Post a Comment